CALL FOR ENTRY:
Film, video, installation, performance, …
Courtisane is a collective of wayward programmers and organizers. We started with a yearly festival of short film, video and new media in 2002.
The selection will contain: Narrative and non-narrative short films and videos (fiction films, documentaries, experimental videos, cross over), video art (screening in loop, video installations, interactive video projects, other films and videos that need isolated screenings), new media projects.
Criteria for the short film & video programme:
Film / video may not exceed 60 minutes in length
A possible screening format is DV (or betacam/DVD)criteria for installations
Length: no limitations.
Requirements for all entries:
– Non Dutch, French or English spoken films/projects should have Dutch, French or English subtitles
– Films/projects must have been completed after 2007.
– Films/projects must be submitted on DVD or mini-DV, labeled with title, filmmaker, aspect ratio and running time.
– Add the document e-mailed to you after submitting your film/project online.
– Add a curriculum of the filmmaker.
– Add at least one image/still
– Preview tapes are not returned! courtisane keeps the tapes in a private archive.
– Courtisane contacts the artists / producers / distributors of all selected titles to obtain a projection format.
– After the festival, the selected works are returned (postage paid by the organisation). Publicity stills are obligatory.
– The festival committee selects the titles that will be part of the festival programme.
All selected titles by Belgian artists made in 2008/2009/2010 enter the national competition. Any objection can be communicated to courtisane.
All selected titles by International artists made in 2008/2009/2010 and shown in the regular screening programme enter the international competition. Any objection can be communicated to courtisane.
Previews must be sent to courtisane before 15 december 2009.
Molenaarsstraat 111 bus 66
tel: +32 (0)474 278 121